Register with the FFMA for advanced user access including access to our detailed Testing Protocol.
Enhanced user benefit:
- Search Engine – Use the product ID to find the supplier and exact coffin automatically.
- News board - Access to correspondence, meeting notes, related communications about the initiative.
- Training Documents – Tests explained.
- Manufacturers Information – Useful product information.
- Communications Portal – Had a problem with a “passed” coffin raise a concern “on line”.
To help support the work of the FFMA and the creation and administration of the Testing Protocol there is a charge of £50.00 per year to become an advanced user.